1) The beer is formed by 93% by water, Which contributes to hydration, something very essential for those with high blood pressure.
2) It has a very low concentration of sodium, an element that in excess can cause from strokes to kidney problems. The World Health Organization recommends ingesting no more than two grams per day. A cane has nine milligrams of sodium.
3) According to scientists, beer contains high levels of potassium and therefore produces a diuretic effect.
4) Hypertensive people who do not drink beer run more cardiovascular risk than those who drink moderate beer.
5) ‘Good’ cholesterol increases: beer and wine can increase the level of high density lipoproteins that are able to remove cholesterol from the arteries and transport it back to the liver for excretion, which helps prevent diseases such as Atherosclerosis.
6) It is rich in vitamin B, which is essential for the nervous system and regeneration of cells
7) The minerals it contains, such as silicon, magnesium or phosphorus, help prevent or delay bone disease.
8) The aforementioned minerals also reduce the risks of neurodegenerative diseases, such as alzheimer’s.
9) Responsible drinking helps to improve the symptoms of menopause. Several scientific studies have shown that the consumption of natural phytoestrogens, present in some of the ingredients of this beverage, can delay the menopause in about two years.
10) Given the natural antioxidants it contains, taking one or two reeds a day reduces oxidative phenomena, responsible for aging.