The spiderman plank is an advanced versck and lean coreion of the regular plank and will get those abs working hard!This will help you get a defined back.
Get into a regular plank position, balancing the upper body on the forearms and toes, the rest of the body flat like a table top.
From there, contract one leg up towards the shoulders as high as you can go and then lower it back down so it’s in alignment with the opposing leg.
Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides. Rest for 20 seconds and repeat two times through.Eazy rite?
Tip: Make sure you never let the hips drop or rise up as you finish the movement
- Lie on the floor face down
- Set your feet so they are over shoulder width apart
- Place your arms out to the side with a slight bend in your elbow
- Push up with your arms so your are lifted off the floor and your arms are now straight
- Your back should be parallel to the floor
- Hold this position for the prescribed time
Spiderman planks require very strong shoulders and chest to hold you in position. Make sure you are holding yourself parallel to the floor. To build up to spiderman planks, gradually increase the distance between your hands when you perform raised planks.