There are numerous health benefits of coffee,When talking about coffee opinions are contradictory, there are those who recommend eliminating it from the diet and those who consider that moderate consumption is beneficial to health.
But who does not need a good coffee to wake up? In a study by Dunkin ‘Donuts on coffee consumption, it was found that some professions consume more than others.
10 professions who consume more coffee during office hours are:
scientists, marketers, Educational Administrator, Editor – writer, Health Services Administrator, Medical ,, Cooks, teachers, social workers, economists.
For this reason, we bring to you Top 10 health benefits that coffee drink offers:
1. The caffeine contained in coffee has a neuroprotective effect since one of its active compounds, the methylxanthines, prevent us from losing neurons.
2. In Parkinson’s disease, its effects not only act on the affected tissue, but also extend to other areas of the brain, preventing other diseases from developing.
3. In addition to caffeine, we find natural components of coffee such as potassium, niacin, and antioxidants – such as tocopherols and chlorogenic phenol acid – that bring powerful benefits to our health, slowing down aging.
4. The Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Aging and Dementia Study (CAIDE) found that taking 3 to 5 cups of coffee at age 50 reduces the risk of dementia by 65% and Alzheimer’s by 64%.
5. Some people have benefited by having a cup of coffee to calm the symptoms of migraine.
6. Caffeine stimulates metabolism by improving memory response time and concentration.
7. Coffee helps counteract fatigue and improves the ability to process visual information.
8. The large amount of antioxidants that coffee contains helps prevent chronic-degenerative diseases such as cancer, type 2 diabetes and helps slow down cellular aging.
9. Cafestol and kahweol induce the production of bile salts in addition to increasing the intestinal movements avoiding the accumulation of putrefaction compounds.
10. Caffeic acid possesses anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory activity, while chlorogenic acid has neuroprotective functions.
Here you have it Top 10 Health benefits of Coffee
So starting today, try to include in your daily diet two to three cups of coffee along with a healthy lifestyle. If you have doubts consult your nutritionist.